0425 429 233
Large Allotment on Commanding Corner Location !!
If you've been looking for an impressive parcel of land then this could be the one for you. Sitting on approximately 39,740 sqm or 3.974 Hectares corner allotment with a frontage of approximately 97m on Womma Road, and 450m on Heaslip Road, it presents multiple access options. This is a rare opportunity that would suit a wide variety of uses (STCC).
Located next to the Northern Expressway, Port Wakefield Road and less than a 30 minutes drive to the CBD. The location is amazing, only a few minutes' drive to New Eyre Shopping Centre, Bunnings as well as the popular Elizabeth & Munno Para Shopping Centre.
Features You'll Love:
• Huge 9.8 acres approx of corner allotment
• Boundless potential for future development (STCC)
• Lots of driven traffic from the freeway
• Power is connected to the workshop
• Workshop has a cool room, a washing station, a complete flat including bedroom, bathroom with open living and dining kitchen.
• Mains water connected
• Septic Tank with15 gallons of water approximately
• Bolivar recycled water is also available and connected to the front part of the land
• Flat fertile land, ideal for market gardening/glass house farm production
• Multiple Hail-damaged glass houses
• Two Dams located at the rear of the allotment
• Located close to the new EYRE estate, shopping centres and local Bunnings store
• Land Size: 39,740 sqm approx or 3.974 Ha approx
• Council: City of Playford
• Certificate of Title: Volume 5065 / Folio 509
• Zoning: Rural Horticulture
• Recyclable water - 10,000 KL allowance approx.
• Council Rates - $433.00 per quarter approx.
• SA water - $1,687.00 per quarter approx.
• Recycle Water - TBA per quarter approx.
• ESL - $139.20 per annum approx.
Information Memorandum is available on request, to register your interest please contact Rupinder Singh on 0425 429 233 or make an online enquiry.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, neither the agent nor vendor guarantees this information and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should seek their own independent legal advice.