0452 477 783
A Torrens title beauty in prestigious blue chip location！
We are very proud to present to you this beautiful home located in one of the most sought after and prestigious eastern suburbs. This quality property will tick all your boxes, be a perfect home for many years to come, and with lots of potential for future growth.
Contact agent today, all offers above $900k will be presented to the owner to be considered!
This Torrens Title 4 bedroom sweet home is located on a 468sqm allotment on a quiet leafy street in the heart of Kensington Gardens. Owner occupied by one happy loving family for the past 13 years, you need to see it to be impressed by how well the property has been maintained and cherished!
This 4 bedroom Kensington Gardens home features a generous open plan layout with multiple living spaces, formal and informal dining area, extra courtyard and a spacious backyard.
A neatly paved courtyard is positioned between two bedrooms with direct access to the formal lounge area, perfect for your morning tea or outdoor entertainment.
The large north-facing private backyard is fully landscaped with outdoor dining and BBQ area, overlooking the sun-filled beautifully established gardens, giving your kids and pets enough space to play.
More to love about this property:
- Torrens title built in 1997
- 468sqm allotment
- Master bedroom features a bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite with spa
- Remote controlled single lock-up garage, and off-street parking for a second car
- A beautifully landscaped backyard with Second courtyard
- Formal and informal open plan living and dining areas with polished timber flooring and tiles
- Generous sized kitchen featuring a pantry, ceramic cooktop, and dishwasher
- 2.7 meters high ceiling
- Two bathrooms both with bath and shower
- Four carpeted bedrooms all with big windows for natural light
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Garden shed and water irrigation system
Sitting within the prestigious school zones of Norwood Morialta High School, Magill Primary and Kensington Gardens PreSchool. Close to a vast choice of Adelaide's top Private Schools such as Pembroke, St Peters Girls, Loreto College, St Ignatius College, Rostrevor College.
Short walk to local shopping, café, public transport, and Kensington Gardens Reserve. Minutes’ drive to Erindale shopping precinct, the popular Magill Road shopping and dining strip, Penfold Magill Estate, The Parade Norwood Shopping precinct and Burnside Village. Only a 10-minute commute to the CBD.
Call agent today! This could be your ultimate choice for a perfect home right before Christmas!
Council: City of Burnside
Council rate: $363 per quarter (approx)
Water: $220 per quarter (approx)
Land size: 468 sqm (approx)
Year built: 1997
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s size, age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.