0425 429 233
Contemporary Living With Breathtaking Views of Adelaide Hills!
This outstanding single-bedroom apartment is wonderfully positioned in the CBD, just a short stroll to Rundle Mall and the vibrant East End of Adelaide. The apartment features a generous bedroom with a two-way east-facing balcony, a tiled bathroom, and a modern open-plan living, kitchen, and dining space. The modern kitchen and dining space features quality finishes including Miele appliances, a dishwasher, and a gas cooktop.
This apartment also offers secure access to the car park, and access to resort-style facilities including an indoor heated lap pool, spa, steam room, and a fully equipped gymnasium.
Maybe you are looking for your first home? Or as an outstanding investment option. Or just easy living with the lock-up and leave the peace of mind within this fabulously secure building. This apartment represents a very affordable option.
• Sub-penthouse level with Adelaide hills views
• Neutral tones throughout
• Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe
• Full-sized kitchen with island bench, stone bench-tops, and quality appliances
• Open plan living and dining area with floor to ceiling glass
• Undercover balcony to relax and soak up the East and South views
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Window blinds
• Secure car park
• Key-less entry into the building and the car-park
• Video intercom
• Like hotel amenities including gym, indoor heated pool, spa, steam room, and sauna
• Private and secure entrance
• 2 Elevators
• Fabulous lifestyle with fabulous restaurants, cafes, and pubs close by
Council / City of Adelaide
Zoning / CC'13
Council Rates / $438.45 p/q
SA Water / $171.42 p/q
ES Levy / $111.95 p/a
Community Rates / $1,246.00 p/q
Community Manager / Whittles
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans, and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.